No. Every agent who wants to utilize the loan programs can. Decisions are not credit or income based. You are literally approved to become a member regardless of your present or past financial situation.
Articles in this section
- How notifications work: Turn notifications on or off
- I have contacted several 'cash for your house' local investment companies...
- How do I become a coach?
- I need to update my credit card with the lender
- What is the contact info for the lender who works with coaching members?
- Are the member educational loans credit based?
- Is there a 3-day right of recision?
- How do I cancel my coaching agreement?
- What if I want to end my coaching contract early?
- Does your coaching train agents to work with luxury properties?