If you would like to cancel early and you used a 3rd party lender you must contact the lender directly. We are not the lender. The lender will allow you to cancel your contract with them at anytime by paying a prorated amount based on the time you had access to the program. There is an additional $500 cancellation fee.
Articles in this section
- How notifications work: Turn notifications on or off
- I have contacted several 'cash for your house' local investment companies...
- How do I become a coach?
- I need to update my credit card with the lender
- What is the contact info for the lender who works with coaching members?
- Are the member educational loans credit based?
- How do I cancel my coaching agreement?
- What if I want to end my coaching contract early?
- Does your coaching train agents to work with luxury properties?
- Will your system or coaching work in my market?