If you would like to cancel early and you used a 3rd party lender you must contact the lender directly. We are not the lender. The lender will allow you to cancel your contract with them at anytime by paying a prorated amount based on the time you had access to the program. There is an additional $500 cancellation fee.
Articles in this section
- Where Can I Get Billing Receipts For Taxes?
- Tim and Julie speaking fees
- I am not using a lender and I need to update my credit card with you, how do I do this?
- Can I cancel if I am not happy?
- What is the term of your coaching contracts?
- Will your system or coaching work in my price range?
- Can I cancel my coaching until a further date. I will be in a better spot financially later on in the year.
- How Does Monthly Billing For My Class Work?
- How Does Finance Billing For My Class Work?