No. eXp Realty is a brokerage company that has elected to share part of its company dollar received from agents with those agents who help the company organically grow via referrals of additional agents. A pyramid implies sale of products or services and eXp Realty caters to agents who join to complete the exact real estate practice with clients they already conduct. There is nothing to purchase.
Articles in this section
- What is eXp Realty?
- Who started eXp?
- When was eXp Realty started?
- What does “Agent Owned” mean?
- What is a cloud brokerage?
- Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
- What if I need to occasionally need a physical office?
- Where does eXp Realty operate?
- Are there different divisions at eXp Realty?
- Who is the broker for eXp Realty?