No. It’s up to you. However, there is a great opportunity to build passive income if you do attract agents to eXp Realty. Ask your sponsor for help.
Articles in this section
- What is eXp Realty?
- Who started eXp?
- When was eXp Realty started?
- What does “Agent Owned” mean?
- What is a cloud brokerage?
- Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
- What if I need to occasionally need a physical office?
- Where does eXp Realty operate?
- Are there different divisions at eXp Realty?
- Who is the broker for eXp Realty?