Setting up any entity (LLC, S Corp., etc) should be discussed with a tax professional such as your CPA. eXp Realty allows agents to receive commissions and revenue share payments in an entity (so long as allowed by law in the agent's state/province).
Articles in this section
- What is eXp Realty?
- Who started eXp?
- When was eXp Realty started?
- What does “Agent Owned” mean?
- What is a cloud brokerage?
- Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
- What if I need to occasionally need a physical office?
- Where does eXp Realty operate?
- Are there different divisions at eXp Realty?
- Who is the broker for eXp Realty?