Always advise that they look at their previous brokerage's ICA (Indpendent Contractors Agreement) that they signed to make sure they know exactly how the brokerage handles transfers of listings. Typically speaking, if listings are under contract, then they will close with their prior brokerage, but they will still get paid their split of commission at closing. If they have listings that are not under contract, they can usually take those with them to exp. Again, consult the ICA that was signed.
Articles in this section
- What is eXp Realty?
- Who started eXp?
- When was eXp Realty started?
- What does “Agent Owned” mean?
- What is a cloud brokerage?
- Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
- What if I need to occasionally need a physical office?
- Where does eXp Realty operate?
- Are there different divisions at eXp Realty?
- Who is the broker for eXp Realty?