Prior to your 36th month with eXp Realty, an agent who leaves (regardless of destination being a competitor) would not be vested in Revenue Share. After the 36th month, Revenue Share is vested so long as the agent does NOT join (or Start) a competitor to eXp Realty. Such action would terminate the agent's Revenue Share and vesting.
Articles in this section
- What is eXp Realty?
- Who started eXp?
- When was eXp Realty started?
- What does “Agent Owned” mean?
- What is a cloud brokerage?
- Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
- What if I need to occasionally need a physical office?
- Where does eXp Realty operate?
- Are there different divisions at eXp Realty?
- Who is the broker for eXp Realty?