Yes. Revenue Share is essentially a payment of a referral fee in the form of a portion of the commission (Company Dollar) received by eXp Realty. This requires you to be licensed to receive said payment in your State.
Articles in this section
- What is eXp Realty?
- Who started eXp?
- When was eXp Realty started?
- What does “Agent Owned” mean?
- What is a cloud brokerage?
- Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
- What if I need to occasionally need a physical office?
- Where does eXp Realty operate?
- Are there different divisions at eXp Realty?
- Who is the broker for eXp Realty?