eXp Realty has what is referred to as 'Cliff Vesting' on equity awards with the exception of a portion of Icon Shares that vest immediately. As such, any unvested shares would be forfeited at the time of departure.
Articles in this section
- What is eXp Realty?
- Who started eXp?
- When was eXp Realty started?
- What does “Agent Owned” mean?
- What is a cloud brokerage?
- Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
- What if I need to occasionally need a physical office?
- Where does eXp Realty operate?
- Are there different divisions at eXp Realty?
- Who is the broker for eXp Realty?