You have no formal mentoring or supervisory role with an agent you sponsor. That said, it's a best practice to make sure you spend some time with and follow up with that agent to ensure they're acclimated within eXp Realty and attending the key trainings/orientation and have all the tools and tech in place.
Articles in this section
- What is eXp Realty?
- Who started eXp?
- When was eXp Realty started?
- What does “Agent Owned” mean?
- What is a cloud brokerage?
- Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
- What if I need to occasionally need a physical office?
- Where does eXp Realty operate?
- Are there different divisions at eXp Realty?
- Who is the broker for eXp Realty?