Assuming you have a clear file in SkySlope (at least 48 hours prior to the closing), eXp Realty will either pay you at closing (if your State allows for DA payment at closing) or generally within 48 business hours upon receipt of the check by eXp Realty in States where the company is paid 100% of the commission at closing.
Articles in this section
- What is eXp Realty?
- Who started eXp?
- When was eXp Realty started?
- What does “Agent Owned” mean?
- What is a cloud brokerage?
- Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
- What if I need to occasionally need a physical office?
- Where does eXp Realty operate?
- Are there different divisions at eXp Realty?
- Who is the broker for eXp Realty?