Monthly cost to remain active at eXp Realty is $85/month. There are no other expenses/costs unless an agent closes a transaction that month. In that case, the monthly cost would be for the 20% payable in Company Dollar by the agent (unless Capped) and a $25 Broker Review fee for each transaction. The transaction would also be subject to a $40 per transaction E&O fee (if applicable) up to a cap of $500 payable each anniversary year.
Articles in this section
- What is eXp Realty?
- Who started eXp?
- When was eXp Realty started?
- What does “Agent Owned” mean?
- What is a cloud brokerage?
- Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
- What if I need to occasionally need a physical office?
- Where does eXp Realty operate?
- Are there different divisions at eXp Realty?
- Who is the broker for eXp Realty?