No. eXp Realty agents are responsible for their own Open House and Yard Signs as well as lock boxes. The one-time fee when a new agent signs up covers an initial order of 1000 business cards as well as 20 client presentation folders. That one-time fee also covers the first months $85/month fee.
Articles in this section
- What is eXp Realty?
- Who started eXp?
- When was eXp Realty started?
- What does “Agent Owned” mean?
- What is a cloud brokerage?
- Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
- What if I need to occasionally need a physical office?
- Where does eXp Realty operate?
- Are there different divisions at eXp Realty?
- Who is the broker for eXp Realty?