eXp Realty charges a very market competitive cap of $16,000. This amount covers the direct expenses of operating a national brokerage including broker teams and staff & team members from eXp Realty in all 50 States and the Provinces in Canada that eXp Realty operates in. As you'll also recall, eXp Realty also pays a portion of the money received towards the cap in Revenue Share and only retains the remainder.
Articles in this section
- What is eXp Realty?
- Who started eXp?
- When was eXp Realty started?
- What does “Agent Owned” mean?
- What is a cloud brokerage?
- Are there really no brick and mortar offices?
- What if I need to occasionally need a physical office?
- Where does eXp Realty operate?
- Are there different divisions at eXp Realty?
- Who is the broker for eXp Realty?